On October 3 – 4, 2019, Workshops for designers and experts of sanitary installations and networks will be held, organized by the Main Board of the Polish Association of Sanitary Engineers and Technicians.
The media patronage is provided by our blog designer tutorial.
PZITS workshops will be held with representatives of REHVA – Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations
During the Workshop, issues related to the designer’s mission today, as well as specific technical issues will be presented.
The honorary patronage over the Workshop covers: Chamber of the Gas Industry., Polish Chamber of Construction Engineers, Chamber of Commerce Polish Waterworks.
Promotional ticket prices are valid until the end of July. Registration will be closed on September 27, 2019.
I was invited to the discussion panel: “How should the designer’s workshop change” I cordially invite you to participate in the presented event.
The topics covered in the first group of topics include:
• change of linear economy to closed circuits, correct determination of current priorities in the industry as well as trends in the development of installations, how should the designer’s workshop change
• energy-saving solutions in the design and operation of HVAC installations
• house without bills • 21st century expert workshop
• energy modeling and the energy performance of a building
Technical issues will be discussed in the following panel workshops:
• Designing high pressure gas pipelines in Poland. Conditions for the selection of polymer materials for the construction of gas networks
• Design and commissioning of fire-fighting pumping stations in accordance with the new regulations and technical knowledge
• Legal conditions – regulations allowing the construction of plastic gas pipelines with a pressure above 10 bar in European countries
• Pre-treatment of rainwater by linear drainage without the use of a separator?
• Heat production and recovery in industry
• Proper selection of technical insulations in heating and air-conditioning systems
• Proper selection of the installation guarantees safe operation during many years of operation, i.e. Niczuk fastening systems in installation technology
• Choosing the right soundproof sewage system based on the case study of the POSEJDON CENTER office and hotel complex
Topics of panel workshops:
1. Evolution or Revolution – 100 years of projection and determination of trends and standards in water and wastewater management in Poland.
2. Energy-saving solutions in the design and operation of HVAC installations.
3. How should the designer’s workshop change.
4. Choosing the right soundproof sewage system based on the case study of the POSEJDON CENTER office and hotel complex in Szczecin.
5. House without bills.
6 Design and commissioning of fire pump stations in accordance with new regulations and technical knowledge.
7. Legal conditions and regulations allowing the construction of gas pipelines with a pressure above 10 bar in European countries. Current regulations and conditions for the construction of high pressure gas networks in Poland.
8. PZITS expert workshop of the 21st century.
9. Pre-treatment of rainwater by linear drainage without the use of a separator?
10. Heat production and recovery in industry.
11. Proper selection of technical insulation in heating and air-conditioning systems.
12. Energy modeling and the energy performance of a building.
13. Proper selection of the installation guarantees safe operation during many years of operation, ie the Niczuk fastening systems in installation technology.
14. Designing high pressure gas pipelines. Conditions for the selection of polymeric materials for the construction of gas networks.
15. Selection of ventilation systems and the costs of building energy consumption – analysis of the building’s operating costs depending on the selected design solution.
16. Building permit design and detailed design of sanitary installations in Revit.
17. FlaktGroup compact control panels and Acon’s selection tool. FlaktGroup staircase aeration systems and the PressAir selection tool.
18. Indoor Environment quality under EPBD: EN 16798-1 standard and REHVA residential ventilation guidebook.
19. Comparison of precision air-conditioning technology in data centers – case study.